NACC 1516-04-01 Protecting Habitat of Threatened Flora & Fauna in Moore Catchment
Based on the approved site plan provided to NACC, MCC will facilitate the construction of fencing of priority remnant vegetation* on private land within the Moore Catchment.
The works will be promoted through a NACC approved media article.
* Priority remnant vegetation refers to native vegetation containing either of the below
- EPBC (Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation 1999 Act) listed species
- Threatened Ecological Communities (TECs)
- WA State Govt. Threatened Species and Ecological Communities
- Regional and Local Assets (Includes cultural and heritage assets and good quality remnant vegetation that do not meet the criteria above criteria)
Amount Funded – $33,434.87
Project Value – $